Amazon affiliate store - Make $10,000 in monthly profits

Post a Public Question   Make an Offer

Share this on
Website Profiles
Listed December 7, 2016
Category E-Commerce
Status Fully Developed Website
Visitors 4,000 (daily)
Page Views 3,750 (daily)
Income $10,000.00 per month
Expenses $400.00 per month
Asking Price $7,000.00

Website Description:

AtlantisBooks is an amazon affiliate store that was founded in 2013. By harnessing the power of Amazon’s enormous back end, we’re able to offer a wide variety of Amazon's best sellers.

Shipping and Inventory:

AtlantisBooks is an affiliate store, we do not stock or keep any inventory. When a customer makes a purchase, the order gets automatically forwarded to

Time requirement to run the business:

Timely investment is very minimal. Remember we are an Affiliate store, so 99% of the work runs on autopilot, meaning when a purchase is made, Amazon takes over, the other 1% relies on the owner to provide good customer service(answering emails, inquiries, etc)

The reason for selling:

Working on a new business venture that is a shift away from the online world.

What is included in the sale?

- atlantisbooks (business)

- Domain name

- Host and Admin

- Control Panel

- Free transfer of the business over to the new buyer

- 3rd Party Licenses included ( Amazon licenses)

- Introduction to Amazon association

- 30 Days Training

- 160 Day money back guarantee and support included

- Trade Name - atlantisbooks

Down payment is available

if you are interested in this listing please feel free to contact me here - [email protected]




This shield indicates that the seller of this website has access to the server that hosts this website and was able to upload a file provided by WebsiteBroker. However, it does not guarantee that the seller has the legal right to offer this website for sale.

The information contained in this listing has been provided by the seller and has not been verified by WebsiteBroker. We make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness - including, but not limited to, ownership of any website or domain listed here. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the website to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the website for your needs.

Search Websites For Sale

Advanced Search

Valuation Tool



Latest Articles

Tips and Ideas, dating, education, gardening, music, website niches, weight loss
Five Popular Website Niches
There's nothing website buyers like more than a successful, proven niche ? b... more

Website Buyers, Website Sellers, blog readership, website's assets
A Website's Assets: Worth the Higher Cost?
It’s no secret that the more a website has under its control, the higher i... more

Buy & Sell Sites, business, business analysis, create, network, website
You're Not Just Buying a Site; You're Buying a Business
At the end of the day – after you’ve done all of your domain researc... more