|Listed||December 6, 2017|
|Status||Partially Developed Website|
|Page Views||40,000 (daily)|
|Income||$0.00 per month|
|Expenses||$11,571.00 per month|
The site was established in April 2016 by renown Greek journalists and political figures, Mr. Ioannis Michelakis and his wife Mrs. Nicole Pofantis.
Mrs. Nicole Pofantis, 100%.
Independent and sole proprietorship with all rights transferrable.
Mr. Mbambis Athanasopoulos, editor in chief
Mr. Theodore Panagiotides, editor and police correspondent
Mr. Hercules Kakavanis, editor
Mr. George Tselepis, editor
Mrs. Marilena Farakou, editor and international correspondent
Mrs. Eftichia Adilini, political and Greek parliament correspondent
Mrs. Eve Marda, editor and lifestyle specialist
Mr. Marios Vlavianos, sports correspondent
Mrs. Alexandra Karta, astrologist
Mr. Manolis Petrelis, technical supervisor and web developer
Web architecture: OnlyNet, Manolis Petrelis
Programming language: Drupal CMF in PHP script
Google analytics: Detected
Server location: Germany
Content updates: 5-10min intervals, 8am to 1am
Founding cost: 200,000 euro
Revenue: 3,416 euro/month (3 annual contracts yielding 41,000 euros)
Cost: 8,950 euro/month (staff 5,350, utility bills 1,350, rent 1,250, archives 600, Athens News Agency 400)
- Wide range of topics covered: The site addresses political, financial, domestic, international, lifestyle, sports and astrology venues reassuring an ample influx of visitors (466,406 between June 2017 and July 2017).
- Google News approval: The site has been officially accepted by Google as a news provider, the highest form of accreditation amongst news portals.
- Significant growth rate: Within a year and three months the site has managed to achieve a stellar 1,206,693 page views, a solid basis for substantial advertisement-derived profit. The immense growth rates of both new and returning visitors increase concurrently,
independently (16% and 119% correspondingly
between January 2017 and June 2017) with a faster trend for returning visitors displaying enthusiasm and forecasting a vast
audience in the years to follow. Interestingly, its Alexa rank in
Greece went up by 28% since May 2017 while its closest
specified competitor ant1news.gr went down by 7% .
- Lack of trading department: The current revenue is the minimum and based only on 3
annual contracts. The trading potential is yet to be exploited through the introduction of an organized sales department rendering numerous advertisement agreements with interested parties. This will ensue substantial profits dictated by the site’s specifications.
- Drupal: This is one of the top open-source Content Management Frameworks with an over 100,000-member contributing community. Drupal is designed to permit frequent updates from contributors all over the globe thus providing for faster and easier website management.
- All expenses are flexible: The staff and bill layout is flexible enough to incorporate alternate monetary and organizational approaches. For instance, choosing a more economical location and merging editorial tasks can reduce running expenses.
- General traffic sources: Almost all traffic comes from organic search and direct (63% and 32% respectively, June 12th 2017 reading) URL typing permitting enormous growth potential through paid traffic. Moreover, Google search engine is the source of all organic traffic through excellent SEO performance. The site’s ever rising popularity is represented by the two-fold increase of direct visitors in only 4 months.
- Social traffic is minimum: In the unlikely event a social medium labels high site traffic as 'spam', the ratings eventually do go down. In contrast, if traffic
is not based on social media, the ratings are immune to alterations of its regulations. Nevertheless, careful exploitation of social media can render substantial traffic and consequent profit.
- Most traffic is from Greece: Permits absolute control of Greek advertiser's targets and clientele.
- The layout provides for user-friendly navigation. Mobile interface is under development.
- Training of next keeper is available.
- All visitor data are transferrable.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS DATA
January 2017 - July 2017
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 256020
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 312696
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 332136
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 377672
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 466404
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 192860
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 247433
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 263704
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 276417
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 306595
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 695197
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 789375
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 885657
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 954090
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 1206693
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 2,72
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 2,52
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 2,67
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 2,53
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 2,59
Average Session Duration (min:sec)
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 00:05:22
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 00:04:50
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 00:05:11
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 00:04:18
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 00:04:04
Bounce rate (%)
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 65,90
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 66,49
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 63,04
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 61,34
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 58,41
Percent of New Sessions -New Visitors (%)
16 Jan. 2017-14 Feb. 2017: 64,2
15 Feb.2017-16 Mar. 2017: 67.7
9 Apr. 2017-8 May 2017: 66,1
9 May 2017-7 Jun. 2017: 59,7
18 Jun. 2017-17 Jul. 2017: 49,2
June 12th, 2017 Traffic reading
Source number of visitors % total traffic
Organic 234 63,28
Direct 114 32,20
Referral 8 2,24
Social 8 2,24
Audience by country
Search traffic visits: 39,70%
Top keywords, Percent traffic:
1. survivor spoiler 7.14%
2. kino 0.83%
3. spoiler survivor 0.52%
4. κληρωση τζοκερ 0.33%
5. κινο 0.33%
Sites visited immediately before this site, Percent of unique visits:
1. google.gr 45.0%
Total sites linking in: 271
Sites linking in:
Similar sites by audience overlap:
All above mentioned constitute separate legal entities.
The information contained in this listing has been provided by the seller and has not been verified by WebsiteBroker. We make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness - including, but not limited to, ownership of any website or domain listed here. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the website to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the website for your needs.
Buy & Sell Sites, consistent performer, high barrier of entry, highly scalable, low maintenance, website bargains
Are You Missing These Simple Website Bargains?
Finding a bargain here at WebsiteBroker.com isn’t tough – the tough ... more
Buy & Sell Sites, business, business analysis, create, network, website
You're Not Just Buying a Site; You're Buying a Business
At the end of the day – after you’ve done all of your domain researc... more
Buy & Sell Sites, asking price, potential bids, selling websites, your property
How Long Should You Wait Before Lowering Your Website's Price?
It’s the age-old question that people new to the idea of selling websites ... more