|Listed||April 11, 2019|
|Status||Partially Developed Website|
|Page Views|| 330 (daily)
Number of Members: 3,400
|Income||$3,358.00 per month|
|Expenses||$279.00 per month|
|Apr 14, 2019|
|Question:||I sell 7 Premium WordPress Themes with multiple designs on marketplace ThemeForest. Has 3400+ buyers for last 3 years.
Income is quite flat – check stats.
I would like to sell these themes with all income. Prefer to change themes owner on the marketplace, but can sell with my account “secretlaboratory”.
It is almost passive income:
- I update the themes once in 1-2 months
- I teach a programmer who answers tickets on my support panel 2-3 hours every day for $200, so don’t answer them by myself
Net profit by years:
2016 $31,900.49 (started 30 January)
2019 $10,988.46 (10 April)
- 7 WordPress themes and marketplace account with AVG income $3300
- Support panel
- I will create all demo websites of themes on your hosting or server (approximately 35 websites)
- 6 months of support and teaching your programmer or I will hire a programmer for you and will teach him. I did it a few times, so it isn’t a problem
- I can create a "WP themes seller website" with all these themes to present the business because I don't sell http://secretlab.pw with the lot because I would like to create a new startup on WordPress niche
The information contained in this listing has been provided by the seller and has not been verified by WebsiteBroker. We make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness - including, but not limited to, ownership of any website or domain listed here. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the website to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the website for your needs.
Buy & Sell Sites, consistent performer, high barrier of entry, highly scalable, low maintenance, website bargains
Are You Missing These Simple Website Bargains?
Finding a bargain here at WebsiteBroker.com isn’t tough – the tough ... more
Buy & Sell Sites, business, business analysis, create, network, website
You're Not Just Buying a Site; You're Buying a Business
At the end of the day – after you’ve done all of your domain researc... more
Buy & Sell Sites, asking price, potential bids, selling websites, your property
How Long Should You Wait Before Lowering Your Website's Price?
It’s the age-old question that people new to the idea of selling websites ... more