Legal Forms for Websites & Start-Up Businesses
- Website Sales Agreement A contract for the sale of a Website. This easy to use, attorney-prepared packet will help you protect your rights when selling a website.
- Domain Name Sales Agreement A contract for the sale of a Domain name. This easy to use, attorney-prepared packet will help you protect your rights when selling a domain name.
- Domain Name Assignment An assignment of an Internet domain name is an agreement where the owner of a domain name (i.e. XYZ.com) transfers his/her rights in the domain name to another party.
- Website Design Agreement It provides the basic conditions, project parameters, consultation, updates, treatment of confidential information, the terms of payment for the designer's services to the client and much more. It clarifies copyright ownership, liabilities and expectations of the parties.
- Website Maintenance Agreement It provides the basic conditions of employment, service parameters, consultation, treatment of confidential information, the terms of payment for the consultant's services to the client and much more. It clarifies copyright ownership, liabilities and expectations of the parties.
- Business Plans Business Plan Kits and Forms which provide tools, guidelines and forms for developing and writing your company's Business Plan.
- Intellectual Property Various intellectual property agreements, including intellectual property rights forms, reprint permission forms and intellectual property release forms, for all states.
- Asset Purchase Agreements & Sale of Business Business documents, legal forms, and legal agreements used when starting, operating, buying or selling a business for use in all states.
- More Internet-Related Forms
Search Websites For Sale
Smart Niche Website -...