|Listed||February 9, 2021|
|Status||Fully Developed Website|
|Page Views|| 0 (daily)
Number of Members: 32,000
|Income||$50.00 per month|
|Expenses||$25.00 per month|
Buy all the assets you need to easily grow this business and flip it to sell.
Sale consists of:
• Android App with over 32,000 installs with no marketing
• Google Play App Developer Account, All Data, Code in Bitbucket, Design Assets
• Trademarked Logo & Name
• Breakupfreedom.com & breakuptracker.com URLs
• Wordpress website
• Mighty Network Community with over 1000 members
• Admob account
• Multiple affiliate accounts
• Facebook & Twitter accounts - 450/1000 followers respectively with no promotion
• Mailchimp newsletter list - 250 subscribers with no promotion
• The business does have a small amount of revenue that comes passively and we do not have the skillset or attention to effectively market the products to increase monetization
The information contained in this listing has been provided by the seller and has not been verified by WebsiteBroker. We make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness - including, but not limited to, ownership of any website or domain listed here. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the website to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the website for your needs.
Buy & Sell Sites, consistent performer, high barrier of entry, highly scalable, low maintenance, website bargains
Are You Missing These Simple Website Bargains?
Finding a bargain here at WebsiteBroker.com isn’t tough – the tough ... more
Buy & Sell Sites, business, business analysis, create, network, website
You're Not Just Buying a Site; You're Buying a Business
At the end of the day – after you’ve done all of your domain researc... more
Buy & Sell Sites, asking price, potential bids, selling websites, your property
How Long Should You Wait Before Lowering Your Website's Price?
It’s the age-old question that people new to the idea of selling websites ... more