Lionsgate’s acquires part of

By | November 13, 2007

A 10-Q filing reveals that earlier this summer, Lionsgate, the major independent film and TV studio paid approximately $21.4 million for 42% of – an online video site. Lionsgate has an option to purchase the remaining 58% for $58 million in cash or common stock, at the company’s option.